teman-teman di FB yang pernah dan sedang berkhidmat dalam Angkatan Tentera Malaysia

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kalai Chelvain Kalaimuthu

Kalai Chelvain Kalaimuthu Dear Friends, on obtaining my wings from FTS Alor Star I was posted to No. 2 Squadron to fly the Herons ( 4 engined piston a/c). The Doves and Devons were the aircraft we flew whilst at Advanced Flying School in RMAF Alor Star.(07 AFS). The...y were not at No. 2 Squadron then. Flt. Lt. Teh Benly and Flt.Lt. Hassan BSM trained us on the Herons. Flt. Lt. Prodip Dass was only an aircraft captain along with Flt.Lt. Aziz Ramli and Flt. Lt. Kamalanathan who was the Examiner. Later on when the Herons were grounded I flew the Cessna 402B as a VIP pilot. (1000 hrs.). Finally ended up at Directorate of Fight Safety where I worked with our beloved friend RAR, until my ROD in April 1983. (please update accordingly). Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment